Canyou wonderful ladies say a quick prayer for my best friend?

OK so my best friend of 17 years recently had an ectopic pregnancy. She was given a shot to make her miscarry since her Dr said it was not viable and fatal for her. So she had been going to her check ups and making sure everything was gone. They said she was fine. Well apperently it wasn't. She had surgery last night because it rupsured in her falopian tube. I know she will be ok but she does not know what the chances of her being able to have more children is. She has an amazing 3 year old DD who I love as if she were my own but she wants to have more eventually. Both her and her bf have children from previous relationships in fact their DDs are about 3 months apart and they want to have a baby together in the furture. So please ladies say a prayer or keep her in your thoughts so she makes a full recovery and maybe be able to have another child in the future since he and her bf want one very badly.

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 5:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• You bet I will keep her in my thoughts. Sending her warm thoughts of healing.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• She is in my prayers!
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 5:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Prayers BIG for your friend that she recovers well and her daughter and her boyfriends daughter become best friends too as well as sisters that they are. Hope she can rest up from surgery what with the two daugthers she has. Blessings to them!!
    Anonymous

• Of course, I'll pray for her. Bless her heart. Just keep trusting God. He will get her through.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• She is in my thoughts! Keep me posted please...
    jmetz4

Answer by jmetz4 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2009