planning my dd's party

Ok so my dd will be 3 in September and were saving money I'm making a list and need help with what I will need can someone help with my list?? thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• things you will need for the party, you mean? like food, or cake, or favors? entertainment, what? most 3 yos are pretty easy..you don't have to spend tons of money. what did you have in mind?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 6:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• We're having a tinker bell theme and I know the basics but what can the kids play??
    Anonymous

• Three is a bit young for a kiddie party; we didn't start having them unil 4. We did a craft project (like painting and glueing beads on a small box, had cake, played one game (like pin the tail on the donkey), opened presents, and everyone went home.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Have the party at a park with a nice playgroung and you won't need any entertainment. 3 is too young for organized games anyway. Have fun.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:22 AM on Jul. 6, 2009