i fear ill never find a job

i'm having so much trouble finding a job now, and im so scared that by the time my baby gets here i wont have the means to take care of it and i dont want to have to give it up! i have a part time job cash asst wic and food stamps BUT THATS NOT ENOUGH please please help if you knw anywhere hiring please tell me so i can get a job thank you, Also if it could be something in restaurants that would help i have alot of experience in those

21_n_pregnant

Asked by 21_n_pregnant at 5:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• you have to figure out where is hiring yourself, i'm in the same boat. look everyday and look hard.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• i am figuring its out and i am lookin everyday and i am lookin hard and thanks and im sorry your in the sam boat
    21_n_pregnant

Answer by 21_n_pregnant at 5:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• and if you get mail on here from someone asking you to click a link and make money online, do NOT click it. i just got one after posting here. KEEP LOOKING. i've been looking for almost a freaking year, trust me it's hard.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Keep your head up. Something will come around.
    Anonymous

• It's very depressing to be unemployed-- I got laid off at my first job, and I didn't find another one for 5 months. It was scary, and I felt useless. But keep your head up, and keep yourself busy. There is nothing to be gained by worrying.

Have you inquired with your local unemployment office? Have you inquired with your family about any loans that you can take out to make it through? Have you maximized your network-- friend, family, coworkers, former colleagues, who can spread the word?

You probably have done all of the above, but I'm just trying to brainstorm some ideas for you.

The job I finally landed required 4 interviews over 2 months. So don't give up!!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 5:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• 21_n_pregnant, I am sorry that you are in this situation, you are not alone. I too, am expecting, my 4th baby, and unlike you, do NOT want to go back to work, I wanted to stay home with my 3 small kids. I now own my own business from home, working around my kids schedules, and I am not required to sell products, stock inventory, do deliveries, bill or collect peoples money. I work with other moms from around the country partnering up with them and teaching them what I do. We offer free websites, free training, & unlimited support. It might be something that you could do to bring in an extra $300-500 a month while waiting for your "perfect job" . Good luck with everything and maybe you will give us the opportunity to help you too! www.EnhancingFamilies.com - Helping Moms To Be Stay At Home Moms Without Selling

amynic

Answer by amynic at 5:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I agree with amynic. I am sorry you are in the situation you are in, I have a heart out for you... I have 2 small kids and can't imagine having to maybe give the baby up. If I could make a suggestion, don't give up the baby. A job will come, you just have to look for one and have faith, but that baby needs you! I started an at home biz a few months back and I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old. May I suggest that for some income? You would be able to stay home with baby and earn income at the same time. The comp I work with just received an award from the BBB so it is not a scam! If interested, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to help you and get you more info! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 9:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2009