Does anyone know when the new seasons start for these shows??

I have tried looking them up but can't find them. Does anyone know when the new season for these shows starts?

Leverage
Doctor Who
Torchwood
The Legend of the Seeker
Fringe
Eureka
Lost
Heroes
Dollhouse
Bones
NCIS
Also if you know of some good tv shows not listed that I might like I would really appreciate it. I am looking for something new to watch. I like Trueblood but it is on now and Stargate sg1 and stargate atlantas and jericho but they are discontinued. Thanks for you time and help.

stephanie7325

Asked by stephanie7325 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• I know Leverage and Eureka start up this week or next week.
    Bones, Dollhouse, Heroes, Fringe and NCIS should start in September/October.
    Lost comes back in January.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Bone I think in January but not totally sure but you should check our Sons of Anarchy it is on FX and if you like bikers WOW you will love it !! It comes back on Sept 7 google it and check it out!!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 5:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Ooh, you should check out Glee when it premieres in September. They had a preview episode after the AI finale. I don't watch any of the shows you listed except True Blood though, sorry : / You might be able to google it and find a list. I know www.darkhorizons.com has a list of premiere dates.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Yeah, I love Sons of Anarchy, too, and highly recommend it. Leverage comes back July 15th. Also, they've both already started their new seasons, but I love Saving Grace and Raising the Bar, both on TNT. SG is on Tuesday nights at 10, and RtB is Monday nights at 10.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Try IMDB

Answer by rkoloms at 9:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Heroes won't be bk until the fall but Dexter will be starting in September and that is an excellent show. It is on Showtime.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 10:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Just google the shows and find out! jesus..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2009