Did you feel your baby move early in your pregnancy

I will be 20 weeks prego tomorrow and have been feeling lots of movement lately. I felt the flutters at about 16 weeks and now it's not just flutters anymore, but neither the strong kicks you feel when you are further along. My husband actually saw the movement in my tummy the other night while I was laying down. Is it normal to have this much movement or coul it be the foods I eat? Baby seems to move when I have ice water or something hot to drink and when I'm laying down.

Gelijones

Asked by Gelijones at 6:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i felt my son first kick at 15 weeks and my dd at 17 weeks
    Anonymous

• i'm 22 weeks and still haven't felt anything.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• My son's first fluttering movements were felt at 14 weeks. He began making stronger movements at 20 weeks that I could feel, but other people had a tough time feeling. By 25 weeks my stomach was lurching and rolling around.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 9:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2009