Do you want to share those blessings?

What blessings do you have in your life? Has God kissed you and answered a prayer? Share those good things.

We need some positive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have always asked that my little brother would be well taken care of. ...Due to less then desirable circumstances i now know that he will be.
    Thank you Lord and Lady.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• well...we got some much needed rain last night..of course, it kept the fireworks from being as big a blast as we'd hoped for. but the earth was blessed, and so i am, too.
    i just spent some extra fun time with my 4yo, doing whatever he chose to do...
    the dh just left for his out-of-town job, so i won't have to watch cnn/msnbc or some cop-prison-investigative program on A&E/spike/history channels--i get to watch HGTV all night, if i choose.
    everyone's health is good--no hospital stays in the family for almost 3 weeks running.
    so far, none of my clients have called to cancel/reshedule their appts for this week--it should be a profitable one!
    the AC works!
    i could go on, but i'll stop for now.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 6:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• The injury I suffered in Wal-Mart is healing,and I will be able to start back to work tomorrow. And, Wal-Mart will pay for my medical bills,and the time I was off work,which is all I really want. We are all healthy,happy,and loved by God. Can't ask for more than that.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I have a lot of blessings in my life. A caring husband, two wonderful sons, my health, good friends, the love and wisdom of Creator/Goddess. I could go on and on. :-)
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I have lots of blessing si n my life. For one my son was born premature and is now 2 yrs old and healthy and my husband is safe from harm he works in navy. My money situation is good and I am healthy so is my family and I have a roof over my head and food on my plate. I thank God for his saving Grace too and all the wonders of the world.
    Anonymous

• Besides all my other blessings, that God has given me that pale in comparisson to His grace : ) He recently answered a prayer of mine. I don't know if any of you saw a prayer request I listed here last week regarding a choice we had to make about my dd's schooling (private school vs. public fundamental school). Well, my DH told me this afternoon that he wants her to stay at the private school despite the costs. He had done research and he had been in prayer and God spoke to his heart about it.

I think it was such an answer to prayer, because my DH made the decision (which I am so happy with) but it was his decision. So I will never have to worry about if it was my fear that put her in the private school, or if he really agreed with me or not. I will always know that it was God's will; and I need that, because there is more too it involving the MIL--which would take a day to explain. So yeah, an answered prayer and peace : )
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 10:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2009