Just curious, no religious preference involved here....I noticed the one nation under God thing being argued about today, what about our $$$$$? It says "in God we trust" does that piss people off too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh, I'm sure it does. I do trust in God,and so I love having it there. Especially since He is the reason I have money,at all.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• My dad and I were just talking about this. He watched a thing on the History channel that was all about the history of our currency and the meaning of all the little sayings and pictures on it are. It's pretty cool. I really don't give a rat's ass if people have a problem with it saying "In God We Trust" on our money. Most of the country DOES trust in God so why should we take something the majority of us believe in off the dollar or out of the Pledge to please the minority? No one is holding a gun to your head making you say the Pledge or use our money. We have the Freedom of Religion too. And if we want it on our money and in our Pledge it should be allowed to stay. If you don't like it, leave!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2009