Is it unfair of me to let my 15 month old go to MI without me?

Well, my daughters grandma and grandpa lives in Michigan and they dont get to see my daughter that much and they came down for the 4th of July and tommorw their going back to MI and they wanna take Haley (my daughter) with them for a week. Im 6 months pregnant and its been kinda nerve wreckin for me to try to get everything ready for the new baby and Haley running around and getting into things. Thats another reason why they wanna take her with them, to give me a break and have time to get things ready for the new baby. I feel kinda bad for letting her go for a week but I DO need the break. So i just need some advice. Is that unfair of me?

CandyMama231

Asked by CandyMama231 at 6:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I dont think its unfair of you, if you trust your MIL, then let her go. My kids go to grandparents house several times a year but they wouldnt take them until age 3 and up. She might get a little home sick but its only a week.. Oh yeah, you will miss her alot LOL. The first few days will be fine but then you cant wait for her to come back.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• you deserve some time to prepare for the new baby. don't feel bad!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 7:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I agree with stepmom, you deserve sometimes for you and baby; and Its not like your sending her with complete strangers you know that she's going to be taken good care of ! I'd say let her go; give you sometime to self, and get things ready for the baby; before you know that week is going to fly by fast and Haley will be right back to running around; treat yourself to a good week :)
    dorkish_face

Answer by dorkish_face at 8:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Let them take your daughter and enjoy a week of relaxing and preparing. She will have a good time, and you will be well rested when she comes back.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 9:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2009