Why is it that....

Im 25 weeks pregnant some days she moves alot and other days i dont feel her move as much why is it ? I just get worried sometimes when i dont feel her move . has this happen to anyone?

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes it happens to me a lot. I am 35 weeks now and my little boy is sometimes SUPER active for a day or two and then seems really sluggish the other days. My doc said its normal. As long as you are feeling her move I wouldn't worry. She'll probably get a burst of energy again soon.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• the rule is that you should feel atleast ten movements in two hours. Start feeling concern once the movements have completely stopped. But it's always nice to ask your doctor anyways=)
    jsamaniego19

Answer by jsamaniego19 at 6:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• its common right now, he/she is probably moving you just cant feel it all the time, very soon you will feel it all the time. dont worry momma
    lilysmommy23

Answer by lilysmommy23 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• i would rather be safe then sorry talk to your doctor about your concerns!!
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 7:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• this happened to me, daughter now 2. It is scary and normal to feel scared. This scared feeling shows that you are already a great mom. great moms worry a lot! It is normal for baby to have more active days. Try to totally enjoy the days when baby is active. and the days when baby is less active, try to think of it as baby so relaxed and comfortable inside you that he/she is too happy to move around and smile at this idea. I loved that feeling, wish I could feel that again, remembering it is not the same. But talk to your doctor and maybe keep a log, you may be comforted to hear doctor say that all is quite normal
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 11:44 AM on Jul. 9, 2009