Is it acceptable to raise your kids in a nudist colony? I mean they say it's wrong for parents to parade around naked in front of their kids, so what do nudists do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• walk around naked its how they chose to raise their kid what concern is it of yours?
    Anonymous

• If a child has been raised in a nudist colony, then they no boundaries of being nude in front of others. It is society today that has made it such a bad thing.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 6:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I wasn't asking it as a judgmental question anon, why don't you go be bitchy else where. What is anything on here any of your business anon? It was a just for fun pondering thought.
    Anonymous

• Well, it would save money on those designer, name brand clothes all kids want now wouldn't it!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I would think that the colony would be closed off to the general public and so the children would be raised in the same type of clothing-free lifestyle.

I'm wondering, though, if manufacturers make special type of safety equipment for nudist children who want to ride on their bicycles or roller blades. There's the standard helmets, knee pads, and elbow pads, but what about the more "sensitive" areas that could get pinched, scuffed, pinched, and abraded during a fall or accident? And who has to kiss the boo-boo's in the "special" places?
    :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Who says it's wrong to be naked in front of your kids?

They lived inside me for 40+ weeks, I've peed on, pooped on, puked on. I've had to help my girls poop before. They're 50% me, I'm closer to them than anyone else. There's nothing wrong with them seeing me naked, or me seeing them naked.
    Anonymous

• My daughter sees me naked all the time. There's nothing wrong with it.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I do not understand how kids being exposed by nudity is okay.We have perverts in the world.
    I thought they lock people up for exposing themselves.Oh I guess that's wrong that they lock up people because they have the right to let their pubic area hang out.I as a kid and still do not want to see your nasty meat hanging and damage my view of nature and the world around me.
    Anonymous

• There is nothing wrong with nudity. I think it's unhealthy to shield a child from nudity.
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 12:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2009