Those who read and live by the Bible regularly---

Do you want to share your verse today? I enjoy listening to the verses people quote and are reading. Sometimes I will look them up and read them myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• "Train up a child in the way he should go,and when he is old,he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6. As you can see, I'm in Proverbs,and that has always been one of my favorite verses.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I have a few for today. "The human spirit can endure a sick body, but who can endure a crushed spirit?" and "Intelligent people are always ready to learn. Their ears are open for knowledge" Proverbs 18:14-15

“He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds. He counts the stars and calls them all by name. How great is our Lord! His power is absolute! His understanding is beyond comprehension."
    Psalm 147:3-5
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you." -Matthew 7:12
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 6:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I did look up a few more. "He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world." 1John 4:4
    "If God is for us, who can be against us." Romans 8:31
    "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free." Galatians 5:1
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• bear ye one anothers burdens, and in doing so fulfill the law of Christ..
    Galatians 6:2
    cassiemae

Answer by cassiemae at 10:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2009