So whats everyones's consenus on the new chat?

I for one don't like it much, its way to slow and a lot of members in my groups are unable to even get on. And another point about those sounds. Why so many violent ones. Machine guns, screams, hitting, punching, etc. We are moms not 15 year old boys.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 6:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in About CafeMom

• it annoys me that it automatically signs in when you open cafemom. i log off as soon as it comes on.
    dolphinstar79

Answer by dolphinstar79 at 5:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• My friend sent me a message telling me how to contact CafeMom to discover what's wrong, to update my browser, or something, which I haven't done yet. Until then, I am unable to get into chat.

Thanks for the review, I didn't know it would be slow. It was fun the way it was before except for the people becoming invisible or getting zapped.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 8:34 AM on Jul. 6, 2009