Is anything on cafe mom really of anyone's concern?

I think it's so frickin stupid when someone replies to a question saying why is it any of your concern. I mean really is anything here anyone's concern, seriously! Is it your concern to ask them if it's any of their concern. Maybe they should take their own advice and mind their own business if they don't like the question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i agree..... if its none of are concern... why ask the question!
    Anonymous

• :) is it really any of your concern to wonder if its anyones concern to ask if its anyones concern? hahah jk :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 6:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Yes, many of us women drink diet drinks everyday. I had a revelation given to me by a doctor about dangerous everyday surprises. Perhaps you can enlighten on my question.

Thanks
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 6:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Why is that any of your concern?
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• sticking out tongue

StefanieN84

• I just think it's funny that someone on here would tell someone else to mind their own business but they don't mind their own or they wouldn't be saying it. I think they are just being bitches because they are miserable at home or they think they are so much better than everyone else and that they would NEVER do something like pay attention to something that is none of their concern!
    Anonymous

• Not you Stefanie....lol
    Anonymous

• BlueSaphire how did you turn the blue question think into a hyperlink on here? Heres my stupid question that probably is no ones concern that has nothing to do with the OP question lol.
    Anonymous

• to create a link, within the textbox, ad an "a href" html tag.

"A HREF" Tutorial

I sometimes put a target=*!!!* inside the tag to open a new browser (being the astrik stars are replaced by quotes.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 7:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• UMMMMMM - it may not be a concern of theirs, but the question was asked with the intent of being answered, right? Are there rhetorical questions on here, which would be stupid because a rhetorical posting on a site which is a forum base would not make any sense. This is confusing which is causing concern.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2009