• In the Spotlight:

Is it time for a new party?

The Democrat Party has moved so far to the Left that it should be called the 'New' American Communist Party. However, many of the Democrat voters have NOT moved to the Left.

Maybe it's time for a new Party, or it's time for the Democrat voters to remove their Party's Leftist leadership...
Personally I see a difference between the democrats and the liberal democrats. Can anyone else?

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 6:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, guess who won the last election... Hello! Democrats aren't the one with the problem right now. Last time I checked, they had the control. Don't sound like democrats need a new party right now. Thank you very much.
    Anonymous

• I do think there is a difference, and the same goes for the Republicans. Many Republican politicians have become RINO's. I'm ready to see new faces in Washington.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 7:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Funny, as a democrat, I was thinking that my party has gone to far too the right these days.
    Anonymous

• I agree... Anony 7:09 I waiting for Obama to really kick ass, he has be too nice to these rep/con.
    Anonymous

• I think it's time for a new party, but I think it's time for a balanced party. Switch democrat, left, and liberal in your post to Republican, conservative and right and you'd basically be talking about the Republican party. Both parties have become way to extreme and completely unable to negotiate. I think the majority of Americans are moderates, and therefore don't feel they have a party to belong to. They'll register with the one they most closely align or sometimes as independent (as I did). We need a party that represents people who aren't fully republican or democrat, aka moderates.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 7:28 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• We really need to work together to get meaningful things accomplished. If we'd concentrate on coming together and letting our different views to the various problems help find solutions instead of finger pointing and ridiculing one another I think we could get loads of issues resolved. It really is time that we come together as a nation and from the President down to our local governments, it really is time to reach across the isle and find solutions together w/out loading bills that need to be passed with favors and what benefits "me" attached.
    YoloMomof2

Answer by YoloMomof2 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• It's called the Democratic party, dittohead..
    Anonymous

• Same goes about Republican party. Why do you OP care ? You are not democrat.
    Anonymous

• I think both of the major parties need to go. Washington needs new people all around. There's no one up there that actually cares about doing their job...its no longer about being a representative of the people, but about pushing what ever agenda that will best line their pockets (in BOTH parties). Obama is nothing more than a puppet. Pelosi is a nut job, and Biden is about the biggest idiot since Al Gore. And thats just the beginning. At this point, I dont believe there is a politician thats worth their weight in crap, and ALL of them need to find themselves out of a job come 2010 and 2012.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• they are not democrats they are dumbocrats and they just proved why they are called dumbocrats because they are dumb a$$e$.why do you think they have a jack a$$ for their dumbocrat symbol and obama had a pepsi logo for a political sign because he is too dumb to think of a symbol thats why.
    georgia362

Answer by georgia362 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2009