kate gosslin-who else has lost respect for her??

i am totally against kate now and do not watch the show anymore. i just saw a clip of her and the kids setting on the set in their home. matty was asking for a drink of water and kate asked one of the crew too give her a bottle of water. she opened it up, took a drink, put the cap back on and sat it down on the floor. matty asked for a drink and kate said she had to wait untill the interview was over. matty started crying, said '' why are you so mean '' and kate said be quiet. what a cruel and horrible thing to do to her. she is a controlling nasty b%%%%. i wonder what she does too those poor helpless kids when know one is around. no wonder jon got fed up and found someone who would treat him decent. she can use the excuse all she wants that she is doing everything for the kids. i think she is laughing all the way to the bank while the kids are the doing all the work to make the show a socalled hit. jon hang in there

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• I got tired of her a longggg time ago! i wondered how long it would take for Jon to crack under the pressure cooker her was in. He shouldnt have cheated, but I understand his longing for a real love, not just being someones child.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• In that case I must be even worse for all the times my kids have called me mean.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 7:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I saw that video and i agree that she was down right nasty. How are you going to ask for a drink for yourself while your child is the one saying they are thristy... and not even give her a small sip
    Anonymous

• Oh please. That's nothing. This question is just pissing me off.
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 7:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I am sure if you were under a micoscope you wouldnt come off perfect either! You have to think that every detail of their lives are put out in the media so that people like you will talk about them! They dont write about all the good things that Jon and Kate does, and how those children have everything and more! Hell they have traveled and seen more than me! Get over it!
    Anonymous

• mady not matty
    Anonymous

• im sorry if this question upsets you but they were on national tv and her actions were seen by alot of veiwers. if she doesnt want to be called a unfeeling mother she shoudlnt have done it. i will not hurt my feelings if you do not participate in my question. there are lots of questions here that im sure are more in your taste. i avoid the ones that i am not interested in or disturb me. i suggest you do the same. thank you to the others that agreed with me that it was a uncalled for action to do too the little girl. yes, matty has problems but to me now it is perfectly clear why she acts the way she does. who would not be a nervouse troublesome child living under the mother she does and the cameras and crew in her live every day. she just wants some one on one time with her folks and she clearly does not get that except on one occation that i saw on the show. she was extactic too have that time with her mom and dad.
    Anonymous

• I use to be an avid watcher of the show. But I have totally lost interest in both Kate and Jon. She boohoos over trying to save the marriage on national tv yet SHe was the one that filed for divorce.
    Anonymous

• who's matty?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I have an idea, why don't you worry about your own home and your own kids and quit playing armchair psychologist with people you don't know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Jul. 6, 2009