How do you shove your beliefs down a persons throat?

Would you have to force them to eat a bible? or just post the same thing over and over about the same topic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Post the same thing 9,000 times hoping to get a different answer. Such as, let's post about "gay rights" till we wear them down,and they agree just to shut us up!
    Anonymous

• Sounds to me like you are just trying to start some trouble. No one can make you believe something. If you don't like what they have to say, STOP reading it!!

Anonymous

• How can we when every 3rd post is about it,and takes up 12 pages at one time? Tell me,how are we, who could care less about it,supposed to ignore it when it's all that's there?
    Anonymous

• LOL anon :22 I think I read once the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.
    Anonymous

• You ignore it by getting off the computer if it bothers you that much!! Just like anything else, there is an off button!! Maybe you can join a group that only has the same views as you so you won't have to see it. Those are just off the top of my head!!

Anonymous

• Hunny, if you didn't like my post, you could have pmed me, and discussed it with me like an adult..

if the person I directed my post toward, had not posted anon. I would have discussed it outside personally with her.

the problem isn't what you think it is.

it's with anon people posting rude remarks, so they can act like children.. just as you are now.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• so please, if you don't like the topic (since mine was posted right in the title, so those that didn't want to read it, could skip it).. then SKIP IT.

But instead, you acted like a child, and opened it up, and posted some stupid remark, and made a post complaining about it. At least when I want to discuss something, I read the headlines (if it's something I'm bored with, or have answered alot, guess what, I skip it). If I want to post something in addition to the original post, I post a question talking about the other side of the question.

So please, get over yourself.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I'm tired of the whining about gay rights, abortion, co sleeping, breast feeding and bottle feeding, cry it out, and whenever someone isn't okay with gays they must automatically be Christian, and vaccinated or not....
    Anonymous

• "I'm tired of the whining about gay rights, abortion, co sleeping, breast feeding and bottle feeding, cry it out, and whenever someone isn't okay with gays they must automatically be Christian, and vaccinated or not...."

then find a different site, or go to a group that fits into your interests. Your whining about other's "whining", how is this any different? And no, I don't assume everyone that doesn't like gays is Christian... but a majority of those that don't like them are.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• and I'm sorry, but some of these issues are personal issues for some people, that they live with daily.. if you don't, fine, but don't act like your above something you don't want to learn about because it's not apart of your life..

so please, if you don't like a topic, act like an adult, and stop "whining" about a post you don't like.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2009