WHAT DOES A CONTRACTION FEEL LIKE?

LAST NIGHT I HAD TO LEAVE WORK EARLY BECAUSE I WAS NOT FEELING WELL. ON MY WAY HOME I STARTED HAVING SEVERE PAIN IN MY MID BACK AND IF CAME AROUND TO MY TUMMY. WHEN I GOT HOME I TRIED A WARM BATH AND IT STILL DIDN'T HELP, FINALLY AROUND 4AM THEY STARTED TO NOT BE SO STRONG.....COULD IT OF BEEN CONTRACTIONS OR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT? I DID CALL MY DOCTOR AND SHE SAID TO TAKE A WARM BATH AND TYLENOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its a tightening feeling in your abdominal area it will tighten up and then release if it real laybor every minute from the start of one to the other true labor will not subside it will only get worse braxton hicks are speratic and only happen here an there call your ob if you are concerned but i think it is only braxton hicks good luck
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• It feels like hell and gets feeling deeper and deeper in hell as it gets stronger.
    Anonymous

• I was at the hospital last monday and they told me I was having contractions, for me they felt like pressure on my bladder (like I had to pee NOW) then it would subside, for me these were not a big deal.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2009