seen any good movies lately?

The hubby and I having a quiet night in tonight! We planning on renting a movie and watching it at home! Anyone seen anything good lately? We usually go for scary or funny bc he won't watch chick flicks!

Asked by NDAUGHERTY at 7:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband and I tend to go for the scary movies too. Have you guys watched any of the Saw movies? We think they are pretty good. Enjoy your night.

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• The last movie I saw is still in theaters. It's "The Proposal" with Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock. It was sooooo funny. It's not a "chick flick" either. Then men in the audience were laughing too. It's the best "feel good" laugh out loud movie I've seen in a long time.

Answer by jeni2671 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Slumdog Millionaire,UP(pixar movie),Twilight,My Bloody Valentine 3D,Paul Blart Mall Cop,Inkheart,Push,Monster vs Aliens,Fast and Furious 4,Star Trek Night At The Museum 2 and Crank 2 High Voltage...these are all good movies that I have seen and you should like. Hope this helps you all out. Have fun with hubby.

• Madea goes to jail and shoppaholic

Answer by whistlemom3 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• we usually go with shrek or lord of the rings because we are so poor right now but that's just us

• I 2nd "The Proposal." It was a great movie, but it's not out in movie stores yet. I thought Step Brothers was hilarious, but beware, it's graphic.

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2009