seen any good movies lately?

The hubby and I having a quiet night in tonight! We planning on renting a movie and watching it at home! Anyone seen anything good lately? We usually go for scary or funny bc he won't watch chick flicks!

NDAUGHERTY

Asked by NDAUGHERTY at 7:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband and I tend to go for the scary movies too. Have you guys watched any of the Saw movies? We think they are pretty good. Enjoy your night.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• The last movie I saw is still in theaters. It's "The Proposal" with Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock. It was sooooo funny. It's not a "chick flick" either. Then men in the audience were laughing too. It's the best "feel good" laugh out loud movie I've seen in a long time.
    jeni2671

Answer by jeni2671 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Slumdog Millionaire,UP(pixar movie),Twilight,My Bloody Valentine 3D,Paul Blart Mall Cop,Inkheart,Push,Monster vs Aliens,Fast and Furious 4,Star Trek Night At The Museum 2 and Crank 2 High Voltage...these are all good movies that I have seen and you should like. Hope this helps you all out. Have fun with hubby.
    Anonymous

• Madea goes to jail and shoppaholic
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• we usually go with shrek or lord of the rings because we are so poor right now but that's just us
    Anonymous

• I 2nd "The Proposal." It was a great movie, but it's not out in movie stores yet. I thought Step Brothers was hilarious, but beware, it's graphic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2009