Utah vs California

would you rather live in Utah or California? we are thinking about moving to Utah we are in California right now and its just to expensive to live. we have family in Provo Utah and were thinking we should move their. what do you think is better. hows the experience for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I would thoughly research the job markets and costs of living. It would be best if you have a job before you move.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• just like anywhere Utah has places that are reasonable to live and places that are not so reasonable. The job market in utah as a whole is better than much of the rest of the nation but still isnt that great in overall earnings.

I would honestly say without knowing what field you are looking for work in and where you would like to live weather you would be better off staying in Ca or moving to UT.
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 10:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I miss Provo. Family and neighbors...it's like "leave it to beaver" there everybody waving as they mow their lawn. It's hilarious. I don't think it's the same anywhere else. :)
    hermajesty2

Answer by hermajesty2 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2009