What could cause pain during sex? TMI, but I need to ask. Help?

The past few times hubby and I have had sex it feels really sore on my labia and just inside, almost like it did after I had my son. It's been 9 months since I had our baby, and about 4 months after I had him I felt no pain.....this just started in the past few days. Also, I have no discharge, odor or itching? Also, we use condoms, and tons of lubrcation.....We've been using the same kind since our son was born. I know, TMI, and yes, I am calling the doc first thing in the morning....but, in the meantime, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or has went throught this?? Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Health

• Lubricants can cause irritation of the vagina or you are allergic to condoms. Try to use latex free condoms . But call to you doctor is a great idea.
    Anonymous

• I was wondering that, but we've been using the same kind of lube and condoms for the past 5-6 months? Thank you though, and I am definitely calling the doc in the morning.
    Anonymous