What turns you on about your DH/SO?

My DH and I have been together for 4 years. I know that is not long, but I still get excited about him coming home at night. There are times I want to ring his neck and then there are times that I just want to jump him. When he smiles that "you're special" smile or hugs me for no reason. So, what turns you on about your about your DH/SO?

krissyvelazquez

Asked by krissyvelazquez at 8:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The fact that he thinks I am more sexy now than I was 50 pounds, 4 kids and 5 years ago. I miss my pre baby body but he loves it and that makes me happy. It lets me know he loves me no matter what size I am. We have been married for almost 8 years together for 12.
    MomOfFour24

Answer by MomOfFour24 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• That's beautiful. I wish you two many more happy years. :)

After 27 years (2 dating, almost 25 married) what turns me on the most about DH is his cheerful attitude. I'm a pessimist by nature, so his good outlook on life always makes me feel better...and that turns me on.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 8:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I have been with DH almost 5 years. I love everything about him still! He has the sexiest voice, very confident. His skin color is sexy. He has the most perfect butt :) Lol.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Many many things but today he reminded me how much he loved me because I have been under alot of stress this week and have been a real beast. I apologized and said, "I'm so sorry I've been so horrible to be around but everything is setting me off this week with everything going on please don't leave me." He responded with, "I love you so much I'm never leaving even if I have to deal with 100 nasty days to one good because on that one good day your a little peice of heaven." I almost cried it was so cute and dorky at the same time.
    Anonymous

• I assume that DH, is code for husband? sorry im new here...i love mine desperately and he still excites me...i love when he does something sweet for no reason, im pregnant now, so luckily he's got plenty of opportunities...i do find myself wishing tho, i would love to see him be more aggressive with me, just a little bit more assertiveness...
    duesept29

Answer by duesept29 at 8:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• His mind, he's extremely intelligent and that's a major turn on. He's the whole package as well so that helps,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I love is smile and his girly laughter he has and his butt is sooooo sexy! But what I love the most is he gave me our handsome son that looks just like him and he loves us so much.
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 8:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• NOTHING!!! Anyone know a good divorce lawyer!!
    RiverPhenix

Answer by RiverPhenix at 9:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2009