could i be pregnant?whats the earliest you felt your baby move?

not kicking...but the flutters..kinda like a spazum.
im not sure if im pregnant but if i am id be between6.5-10 weeks and i could swear i feel little thumps when i lay real still on the bed..this is my 2nd pregnancy. i felt my first baby at only 3 months. and the top portion of my stomache seems to be getting a little larger. im showing all the signs of pregnancy, but i took a test a few weeks ago and it was negative...maybe my hcg isnt high enough? on my first pregnancy i didnt get a positive home pregnancy test...i was 11 weeks when i found out. im so confused and its so frustrating.

momand17

Asked by momand17 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The magic eight ball says ask again later.
    Anonymous

• if u think u might be that many weeks u have taken test then im pretty sure u arent pregnant if it came back negative because i was 5 weeks and took a pea test came out positive so good luck im 8 weeks now
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Go to the doctor or your local health department or buy a test but i think its way to early to feel you baby move i didnt feel mine until i was 25 weeks.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2009