could i be pregnant? how early did you notice movement??

not kicking...but the flutters..kinda like a spazum.
im not sure if im pregnant but if i am id be between6.5-10 weeks and i could swear i feel little thumps when i lay real still on the bed..this is my 2nd pregnancy. i felt my first baby at only 3 months. and the top portion of my stomache seems to be getting a little larger. im showing all the signs of pregnancy, but i took a test a few weeks ago and it was negative...maybe my hcg isnt high enough? on my first pregnancy i didnt get a positive home pregnancy test...i was 11 weeks when i found out. im so confused and its so frustrating.

momand17

Asked by momand17 at 8:42 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's gas I'm sure. There's no way you can feel a baby move at 10 weeks. Two words, birth control if you don't want one now
    Anonymous

• Two kids at 17? I pray not
    Anonymous

• Your child at 10 weeks is about the size of a lima bean, probably smaller. You wouldn't feel this. At three months you wouldn't either. When you get a sonogram ask your doctor how big it is. It's nnot possible for you to feel movement through all the water and tissue.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• im not 17 anonymous, i was 17 when i was pregnant with my first child. and also, i was on birth control the first time i got pregnant. if i am pregnant this is a welcomed pregnancy.
    momand17

Answer by momand17 at 9:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• are you still single? is it hard to be single, and stay at home?
    like how does that work? im serious. cause how do bills get paid and stuff like that?
    Anonymous

• oh man why does this person anonymous being so weird an rude its not her life so why she in it ???? anyways im 8 weeks an i dont think you can feel any type of fluttering yet maybe gas an indigestion im 21 right now i had my daughter at 16 and m son at 19 if you are mentaly an physically read to have children there are no laws or even people who cant tell you your not supposed to money u dont need allot of to raise a child a good stable home food clothing is all so i dont know why this person cares so much anyways im currently expecting baby number 3 and it wasnt planned but a surprise so excited good luck you and u shouldnt listen to all the negativity
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• You can't feel flutters before a minimum of 12 weeks. Usually flutters are more like 14-16 weeks.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2009