• In the Spotlight:

do you think im wrong

ok, so my boyfriend has been staying with me and we got in an argument yesterday because he was looking at porn on my friends ipod she let him borrow.. well today i go on my cookies and i find "bigtitmommas.com".. and i saw that he has been going on yahoo personals.. wtf? am i over-reacting by getting upset about this? i think its very disrespectful and it makes me feel like i should look like that for him to be attracted to me..

sunshinebaby209

Asked by sunshinebaby209 at 8:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Who cares if he watches porn. Seriously, why do women get so mad about that? If he's on yahoo personals, that's another thing
    Anonymous

• I personally wouldn't care about the porn, and I don't think my DH would hide it. The personals site is another story. I would be more than upset.
    Anonymous

• I don't like when my dh looks at porn alone - I like looking/watching with him. We've talked about it and I can't even really explain why it bothers me when he does it alone, but I told him I thought it was disrespectful and he stopped because he loves me. Have you asked him why he was on yahoo personals? That would really bother me, like he was actually looking if not for another relationship at least a hook up. You really need to talk to him.

Answer by missanc at 8:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Hell, I love it when my husband watches porn or whistle at a lady for being pretty. When he does not do it I worry...it makes me think he is turning gay. Guys and ladies will look at the opposite sex all the time....it is human nature for them to look. I mean what are you going to do ...super glue their eyes shut so they not look? Instead be thrilled he is looking at that instead of him looking at gay porn.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 9:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• just bc he has a fetish for big jugs doesn't mean he likes you any less if you don't have them. There should not even be a comparison between what he feels for you and what he looks at for entertainment. If he watches violent movies does that mean he wants you to be violent with him? NO If he watches comedies does he expect you to be funny? NO. Stop comparing entertainment with real life. You will be fine. Tell your friend to quit lending him the ipod

Answer by admckenzie at 9:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Porn sets unrealistic expectations for men...imo....they think that we are supposed to look that way, act that way, ....yeah, right. They need to grow up and get over themselves already
    Anonymous

• im wondering if the personals was a webcam maybe? i mean, i dont think he has time to cheat.. he always with me.. so i dunno! its not the porn that bothers me, its that he did it at my house on my computer
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• and i do have big boobs.. their just kinda saggy and blah from breast feeding and such..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 9:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2009