I hate when this is asked but please help confused and no idea what is going on

ok i had my period on Feb 9 2009 and then again on Feb 20 2009. i have been averaging 27 days per period and i have no idea how to calculate periods now. i fi go from Feb 20 I am at day 35 adn am NEVER late. If i go from Feb ( i am only on day 19 but i dont remember having my period 2 1/2 weeks ago. it had to have been longer then that. so my basic questions are these:1. when do i calculate my period from. Feb 9 or Feb 20?
Now on to problem 2.
I have been having odd things going on. One is like afluttering feeling in my tummy. Second is i have gained like 15 lbs in 5 months Third is i get indigestion on and off. No sex drive Tired all of the time. I peed on a stick and it says NO but the symptoms are not adding up to period. I havent been under enormous amounts of stress.
So here is the question i HATE.
COULD I BE PREGNANT?
i know i know how many times do we see this and roll our eyes but seriously with no clue anymore

hotmamaof297062

Asked by hotmamaof297062 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• None of us can give you an answer if you think your tests are false go to the doctor or if you cant get one go to the er thats how i found out i was with pains in my stomach
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• TAKE A TEST OR GO TO THE DOCTOR

Anonymous

• go to the doctor
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• ur days are way off if your last period was in february...thats several months
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 8:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• my only question maybe I missed it in the question is you do know its july have you not had ur perios since feb. im confused
    Anonymous

• I have had a "period" every months but its kind of been very different then what i usually have. i bleed 5-7 days where the past months i have only bled 4-6 days at most. sorry for confusion. any other questions just ask i am right here
    hotmamaof297062

Answer by hotmamaof297062 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• go to the doc, prego or not to find out why you have not had a period in 5 months
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2009