is quad riding still safe?

Im about 6 and a half months pregnant, and my husband and i have always been avid quad riders, is it still safe to ride? if i take it easy and hang out on the "bunny trails"?

duesept29

Asked by duesept29 at 8:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Quads are never safe even when using the right safety equiptment.. Especially when you're pregnant. its a bad idea to get on a quad pregnant. My Family rides quads and dirt bikes and all that too. My Uncle died just last year on his dirt bike and not a week ago my aunt broke 3 fingers and a rib on a quad
    Anonymous

• You know your skill level and the risk taken with anything. if you ride quads all the time its probably just as safe as driving your car as long as you stay on level terrain
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• My doc told me "absolutely not" because there are so many risk factors; even taking it easy. Besides all the risk of crashing, she said that all the bouncing and stuff is dangerous. That's just what my doc told me, but you should really ask your doc.
    SgtsWife1982

Answer by SgtsWife1982 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• WOuld your husband even let you ride? Mine would tie me to the front porch if i evnen suggested it.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2009