Why don't they make prostitution legal everywhere!?

1) people need work in these hard times! More jobs for everyone!
2) Vegas does it, and they have licenses to control disease and stuff.
3) Save on tax $$$$ for real bad guys
4)If they want to do it let them! It's their bodies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why do women tend to relate sexual prowess to degradation? Some women are sexually empowered and if a woman wants to make a living doing something that she loves to do then so be it. As for the argument about hookers dying on every street corner, there is a huge flaw in your logic. If it were legal there would be no need for the "pimp." Their pimp would be similar to ours. The company that would employ these women would take the place of the "pimp." There would not be the need for a street corner if more "Bunny Ranches" were erected (no pun intended). Also, I do not recall when condoms became unavailable so diseases can be prevented and most prostitutes do utilize condoms. As far as STD's they are out there and you can get them from a stranger or from a cold sore that you did not even notice on your husband's upper lip. It is about precaution. I think that it should be legalized and controlled as well as marijuana.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 10:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• cuz hookers woul dbe on every street corner for our kids to see
    Anonymous

• I agree but I wouldn't want my DD doing it or knowing if I did it.
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 9:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• i know being a hooker is only illegal bc the government cant tax the cash the girls make.. could u imagine.
    Anonymous

• Because they are freakin' disgusting and would infect everyone with their nasty-ass diseases
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 9:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• are you kidding me? seriously you got to be kidding me?! theres hundreds of reasons but the 2 that really come to mind is i wouldnt want my daughter seein that nasty shit and second of all nasty ass women like that are the exact reason why std's are spreading the worst right now....cuz nast ass ho's with that same kinda thinkin... are spreadin shit. man do nasty women piss me off
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Hello! It's totally legal in Nevada and those kids don't grow up seeing hookers on the corner. If it was legal there would be ranches and brothels they would not be on the corner. Step out of your foggy little worlds for a minute.
    Anonymous

• If they paid taxes, had weekly health screenings and it was a regulated business, I wouldn't have a problem with it.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Read the post, in Vegas they have to carry a health card showing they are disease free.
    Anonymous

• Thank you for seeing the point Ihartu! In many countries it has been regulated for years and they aren't all dropping like flies from stds
    Anonymous