You know what REALLY sucks ...for me?

Last night i forgot that i had left a soda in my car. ...So this afternoon when i got into my car to go somewhere there was pepsi all over the front passanger side of my car. ....yea. not looking forward to cleaning that up tomorrow!

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 9:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh no! That is terrible! I hope it cleans up easy for you. :(
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:31 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Yuck. And sticky too! And probably run down between seats and between seat and back. Oh well. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 9:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Don't feel bad one day my husband lefted fish in his truck overnight...yuck!!!! In a plstic bag and dead...yuck..yuck and yuck!!!!
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 9:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• oh hurry and clean it up good!
    happened to my uncles car, he lives in So Cal. it made his car STINK!!! like vomit! yucky i think the heat just continued to make it worse
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• that does suck...the other day though what REALLY sucked for me is my boyfriend is letting me use his car to get around and someone shot the passanger window while i was driving and it completely shattered into tiny lil peices...its scared the hell out of me...i checked my daughter and jus started cryin and shakin so hard...then once i knew she was ok i was like OMG MY BOYFRIENDS CAR and then started cryin harder
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I was delivering pizza once and had a coke, that somebody didn't want, so it rattled around my seat for a few days in 90 degree heat. I was in a really nice neighborhood when it finally hit it's explosion point. It exploded all over me and the pizza bag. I go to the door and the bag and I were both covered in coke. Luckily the pizza boxes were not wet. The lady looked at me like I was some smelly dirty dog. lol
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Nathskitten>
    oh I know what you mean about exploding pop.. I had one that just exploded in my purse (dropped it too hard on the ground)..
    it really sucked because the purse was white. (was.. I no longer have it because of the pop)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2009