What brand is better for processing baby food?

I'm looking into buying a food processor to puree food for my 4 month old. Which brand is better?

mommy2joeynabby

Asked by mommy2joeynabby at 9:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I actually used a blender when making mine.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I have a very small Hamilton beach. It works well. I borrowed it from my parents and since we are done with it I have to give it back.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• i got whatever brand they sell at babies R us
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 9:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I have the Cuisinart Smart Stick. I love it, and I think it cost $40 or something. It comes with a cup to blend in, but it can also blend directly in a pot. It makes just enough food to fill up an ice-cubetray, so it's very convenient, I think.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 9:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I use a food mill which works great! I have used a blender and a food processor before and they work just as well. My favorite type of food processor was a Cuisinart until I received this new kitchen aid processor! It's awesome!! I find it hard to buy an actual baby food processor or a small food processor because there aren't a lot of things you can use it for after you are done making baby food. If you are going to buy something and you don't have a food processor or blender already don't waste your money on something particularly marketed towards making baby food. It's just my personal opinion but I think they are a waste of money!

lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 9:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I use a stickmixer but want a magic bullet. They look amazing and are so versatile and easy to use and clean..
    mummylovebaby

Answer by mummylovebaby at 10:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2009