Do you think I was wrong for thinking like this?

I have two children and I love them to death. So I wounld not want nothing qrong to happen to them anyways On 4th on July (saturday) this was this little 7 year old boy playing with my 3 year old son and I look over and the boy was on top of my son, under the cover humping him! and he jumped off and give me this look and I was in shock so i told my sister and my mother what happend and my mother said "its okay they are just boys" and I was upset that she said that because I was molested as a child and the last thing I need for someone to try to do that to my children and when my boyfriend came in (who knows what happend to me) and I told him and all he said was "okay" So I started to cry and went to the bathroom. Am I making a big deal? I mean no one had this happend to them so they don't understand.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• No you're not wrong for thinking like that. That is not normal behavior for boys. I myself have a 3 yr old boy and would of freaked out if I saw something like that. Your mother and BF are capable of just blowing it off because they don't understand where you're coming from. Although their reaction concerns me a little bit. It shouldn't be just brushed off. It's not ok and I'd definitely never let my son play with that child again.
    Anonymous

• He was a family friend and I would like for him not to play with him but how can I explain that to his parents. So Its kinda hard and I didn't tell my mom or my boyfriend why I made a big deal out of it because I didn't want people to hear what happend to me. I told my boyfriend when he went after me.
    Anonymous

• I would say something to the child's parents. That is not normal behavior. If it was my child... woo! Let's just say my foot would be so far up that kid's ass, he'd feel like somebody had been "humping" him.
    Anonymous

• having my child be humped by another child isn't normal so you are perfectly fine thinking the way you do. I think they are just at a loss as to what to say or do so they ignore it and hope it will go away. For them Denial is a nice place. You are right. They are wrong

Answer by admckenzie at 10:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I agree with Anon:27. You should say something to the kid's parents. It sounds like he is either watching TV/movies that are too mature for him or something else is going on.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2009