I hate when this is asked but please help confused and no idea what is going on

ok i had my period on Feb 9 2009 and then again on Feb 20 2009. i have been averaging 27 days per period and i have no idea how to calculate periods now. i fi go from Feb 20 I am at day 35 adn am NEVER late. If i go from Feb ( i am only on day 19 but i dont remember having my period 2 1/2 weeks ago. it had to have been longer then that. so my basic questions are these:1. when do i calculate my period from. Feb 9 or Feb 20?
Now on to problem 2.
I have been having odd things going on. One is like afluttering feeling in my tummy. Second is i have gained like 15 lbs in 5 months Third is i get indigestion on and off. No sex drive Tired all of the time. I peed on a stick and it says NO but the symptoms are not adding up to period. I havent been under enormous amounts of stress.
So here is the question i HATE.
COULD I BE PREGNANT?
i know i know how many times do we see this and roll our eyes but seriously with no clue anymore

hotmamaof297062

Asked by hotmamaof297062 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Ok, I'm confused. You haven't had a period since February? And you are posting this in July? If you haven't had a period in that long & an HPT is negative, get to your doctor ASAP. Something is seriously off. Going by your symptoms, I suppose you could be pregnant. However, the weight gain could lead to the no sex drive & tired feeling. The fluttery tummy could be a sign of some digestive issue (maybe one that is leading to the weight gain). I really think you need to see your doctor. If you are pregnant, you need to be under the care of a doctor or midwife by this point. If not, you need to figure out what is going on so you will be healthy enough to get pregnant. Good luck either way!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 9:47 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• yep u sure are pregnant due soon!
    Anonymous

• you truly need to go to the doc hun.
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• OK sorry for being unclear. I have had my period for the past 5 months except this months peroid. no show and just not sure what is going on
    hotmamaof297062

Answer by hotmamaof297062 at 10:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• you may want to have a blood test done to determine if you are pregnant. one way or the other you should consider it because a number of things can be wrong. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jul. 6, 2009