• In the Spotlight:

its coming,and I have no clue

okay, my hubby wants me to have a baby shower (he loves free stuff lol.I do too) but I kinda liked the idea of the "meet-and-greet" for after the baby is born. But then again I would love to have a baby shower. My friend was telling me about her's today,and it sounded so cool (this is my first,and I've never been to a baby shower). Please someone tell me what I should do. So I can know to either register at baby places or not

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well if you like the meet and greet then go ahead. but you have to take into consideration that you will be tired for the first 3 months of the babies life. you will need things to last until the shower like diapers wipes formula cloths and things of that sort. If you are up to all that then go right ahead and I hope it all works out for you.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• have both

Answer by admckenzie at 10:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Do both you will really regret not haveing a baby shower
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2009