Pregnant?

So its too soon for me to take a test (i think) but i got off my BC june 18th, and started AF June 21. I am not sure if it was a regular period or fake due to quitting BC in the middle of a pack. I assumed if it was real I would ovulate today or tomorrow but have been having weird symptoms. I have been insanely tired, I usually sleep 7ish hours a night and slept 11 the other night, my face has been breaking out (in my whole life i have had maybe 20 zits). my hair and skin has been oily, my husband (and photos) from the past couple days show me glowing and looking healthier and such (not just the oil lol). I broke out randomly in tears today from sunscreen spilling on my dress lol and have been feeling very light cramping in my lower stomach (under belly button). i do not know what breast tenderness is exactly, they have been sensitive the past two days and last night i had a shooting pain in my left breast. Could this be it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You might be and you might not be. We won't know until you take a test. But I do know that I got off of my birth control in the middle of the pack and got my period a few days later. I got pregnant with that cycle so if you're like me, you would probably go by that as your last period.
    Anonymous

• I think that you want to be pregnant so bad your body is pretending to have those symptoms....some of those you don't get the day you find out ur pregnant. and some aren't until the 3rd trimester.Its way to early to have all those signs...It has barely been 3 weeks
    Anonymous

• JUst take a pregnancy test instead of tourchering yourself with the though am i or am i not it does no good and then you get your hopes up thinking you might be and then you feel horrible when you find out your not I dont think you are but take a test and find out i am not a doctor i just know alot from experince even though this is my first real pregnancy I lost my first but i know alot about conception hehe. SO just take a test. There like 3 to 4 dollars at the store unless you want the clear blue which is 10 i always thought that was the best
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• isn't it too soon to test? i kind of want to be, but then was thinking today it would be horrible as well because my husband is going to be away from me the next two years. i haven't had any pregnancies so i don't know what to expect, could it just be side effects from getting off the BC?
    Anonymous

• YAY! I am! :) two tests confirmed it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jul. 7, 2009