"I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant"

What do you think about the show on "TLC" "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant"? Personally I don't know how you would not be able to know, because I'm now alomost 28 weeks and my lil guy is kicking like CRAZY!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know! How can you not notice the kick, nausea, vomiting, constipation, mood swings, etc?
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• WELL if you watched the show then you can see how some would not.

Anonymous

• I hardly ever believe thoses. I think it can just be an excuse for not telling people.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I know I saw one..I think that those ppl are crazy..I feel my baby girl all the time..how the heck can't they know
    Anonymous

• Pregnant 3 times and I never had nausea, vomiting etc. Baby kicks yes I did feel.
    Anonymous

• Stop judging and comparing other people's pregnancies to yourself. If you watched the show they have good reasons for what happened. It happens.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• They showed a pic of this one girl in her swimsuit at 32 weeks at the pool, and shit you not she did not look the least bit pregnant. Spooky.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• A lot of those women have the placenta blocking the kicks/ movement. It's pretty crazy, but I don't think it's fake.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Steff I saw that one too. I was like WHOA. I agree with you, people need to stop judging and comparing their pregnancies to every other woman. We are all different and have different pregnancies. When they were feeling "kicks" they just summed it up as gas.  I'm not having babies and sometimes when I have gas it would feel like I was pregnant again and my baby was kicking. So I can see how some ignore it.

Anonymous

• I saw on the news a couple of years ago a woman that was like 300+ lbs went to the ER because she was having really bad stomach cramps, and she wound up delivering a baby that she didn't know she was pregnant with. She thought that she couldn't have kids, so it never crossed her mind.

From experience, now that I've had a baby, whenever I get gas bubbles in my stomach, it kinda feels like a baby is kicking, so it could be that those women think they have really bad gas when the baby kicks. Lol.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2009