IN PAIN!!

I AM 7 MONTHS PREGNANT AND I HAVE A BAD TOOTHACHE WILL THEY BE ABLE TO EXTRACT THE TOOTH NO MATTER THAT IM THIS FAR ALONG? PLEASE HELP IM IN SO MUCH PAIN!!!

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to the ER! or call 911 quick
    Anonymous

• take some Motrin for the inflammation. If you have cloves put it on your tooth. If not go to the pharmacy and buy some for the toothache. The ER won't really do anything but that anyway

Answer by admckenzie at 10:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• ER doesnt do tooth pain the dentist does. make a call and just ask a dental office and tell them ur pregnant. They wont do anything thats unsafe...and yes u might have to wait it out depending if their procedure isto get an x-ray
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I had a tooth pulled at 6 mo and everything was ok! You need to take some ibuprofen and if it is so bad you cant stand it than I would call the dentist first thing tomorrow they will put you on some antibiotics and maby give you a low dose of pain meds! Pain Meds should not hurt you or the baby I had to take them through out my whole 2ed pregnancy and I had a healthy baby! I sorry hon I feel your pain and if your that bad go to the ER they will give you the antibiotics and pain meds there! Good luck

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 5, 2009