hubby pregnant?!?!?!

did any of yall's DH/SO gain weight and have some of the men "pregnancy" signs when you were pregnant? Mine has gained like 5 lbs (may not sound like alot but he points it out all the time) and he also has been really forgetful since I got pregnant. And sleep all the time...
Has anything like this happen to ya'll?

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My husband gained weight through both of my pregnancies. Its funny cause he even admitted that when I'm pregnant he can stop eating!!
    madelines_mom

Answer by madelines_mom at 10:45 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• ya my husband did
    he also got horrid heartburn
    Anonymous

• he's gotten very tired like me, back pain like me, and at the begining he started being nauseus sp? like me. It was weird and annoying cuz I dont care about his sympathy symptoms when Im having real ones so I told him to get over it and sstop being dramatic
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• This question reminds me of the Fraiser episode when Niles is having pregnancy symptoms and finally it pisses Daphne off enough that she yells at him and says "you are a Man for God sake, act like one." LOL
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Yeah my husband is the same way he has gained like five pounds and admitts to it even being forgetfull and another thing he gets all my heart burn i think it really funny but men should have to have some syptoms too hehe
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• my hubby did with our first.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• yep heart burn weight gain and even pains haha
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 11:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2009