I don't know what to do!

Me and my family are having it rough! It just seems like we never get cut a break . My husband's job is finally picking up ...Thank God but like this week we have no money for groceries and I am going to go to a food pantry and see if i can get help but i don't know if they have enough or i don't know if it has been long enough. I really hate feeling like this b/c it feels like i can't do anything for my family! I just need your thoughts and prayers ladies! and also any advice wouldn't hurt either! I just want to feel like i can at least get groceries for my family. thanks ladies i am glad i could at least vent on here

onesexymama22

Asked by onesexymama22 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm sorry honey I know how you feel can you apply for food-stamps? I know it can be embarrassing sometimes but thats what it is there for. When you need help and need to feed your kids you have to do everything you can to keep them healthy and yourself. Good luck I am praying for you.

Anonymous

• is there any way you can make some money from home, maybe selling things you don't need on ebay to make some extra monies.
    good luck, god bless and hope everything gets better for you real soon. We all go through hard times stay strong.
    mybabyjr

Answer by mybabyjr at 11:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• check out this web site, it may help....

hillbillyhousewife.com
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Have you thought about being creative and starting your own business for extra cash? You can print out fliers and put them up around town. Maybe to clean houses, walk dogs, babysit, grocery shopping for the elderly and siabled, etc. My parents pay people $100 to come in every other week and do the floors, dust, and bathrooms. They also provide supplies. If you're starting out small, you don't need insurance right away. I know in WI if you make more than $500 a year at one job, you're supposed to claim it. You might not have to pay alot on it, but it's still income. I also have EBooks and job ideas on my blog. http://www.tarasextraincome.blogspot.com There's a banner on there for cashcrate. That's free.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• HANG IN THERE , I HAD IT ROUGH ALSO, BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP STRING FOR YOUR FAMILY,MY BOYS KEEP ME STRONG, WITH OUT THEM I DON'T KNOW SOMETIMES WHERE I WOULD BE....... HOPE THINGS WORK OUT FOR YOU....IF YOU NEED TO EVER TALK, I'LL BE HERE TO CHAT AND LISTEN......WHEN I CAN GET ON LINE..........
    HLYNN482

Answer by HLYNN482 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2009