what your favorite postion to have sex?

for me from behind..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol anal is gross i hope your butt stretches and doesnt go down

but anyway i like it on top
    Anonymous

• behind didnt me in the behind.... lol.. i guess what i meant was doggy
    Anonymous

• I like it from behind too and no i dont mean in the ass either I think most of us knew that.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• huggingHonestly...call me boring, but I still prefer him on top. I like the feeling of his weight on me, and there's something sexy about him being the one controlling it. Doggy-style isn't bad, but I like to kiss him, so that doesn't work very well. Really, it just depends on the mood and what kind of sex it is. I'm 7 months pregnant currently, so I'll take whatever position we can fit into, lol. :)

StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• my fav is doggy style b/c its gets the deepest.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• ya i like face to face sex i like to see him while we make love it just seems to much more intement like that, but we have done anal mainly on my period. lol
    Anonymous

• yaa i like missionary best too. i like to kiss and what not, and i also love feeling his weight on me, and him being in control. but, then again it depends on the mood. but missionary is my fav
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• For me it's missionary with my legs on his shoulders, like over his head. Then, him to like lay on top of me with my legs still over his head lol it stretches your leg muscles but its awesome. It goes deep like doggy, but then still gives you the satisfaction of kissing and his weight on you at the same time and i love to be dominated in bed so thats another plus. If you can bend, TRY IT lmfao its funnnnn
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 4:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2009