do ever mention cafe mom to people and they never heard of it?

one of my friends whom is also a mom makes fun of me when i talk abt how much i luv this site... she jokes and calls is coffee mom land
anyone get weird reactions when the mention cafe mom

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha..yea my friends are always like "why are you talkig to complete strangers about your baby..."
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• no because i dont talk about it
    i have other hobbies beside this site
    Anonymous

• Its a wonderful site, let your friend laught it up...she is the one missing out not you. Sorry but I have never had the problem.
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 11:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• wow..ppl are being really cranky tonight. they need to go take some mydol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Too true lovinmybaby5. I have some weird Anon stalker tonight. Though, i must admit. It s damned entertaining.

I mention it. But they all stare at me like "huh?" I love telling stories i have read on here to my friends though.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I have YET to meet a mom that has heard of Cafemom. And I work at a school! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• My mom is about the only one who does that...maybe my BFF who doesn't have kids; but otherwise no, not really - I actually talked so much about the wonderful friends I made in my group that I got two of my IRL friends to join CM!! And now they're just as addicted; lol! And I actually have 3 other friends that are new mommies that I'm trying to talk into joining too! =D

I think being from another generation and not having many 'mom' friends of her own my mom has a hard time understanding why I would want to talk to 'strangers' but these girls aren't strangers to me anymore; we all know a lot about each other's daily lives and actually care about what happens to each of the 12 of us.

Thanks to CM - without it my world would be smaller!
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• ive never mentioned it to ppl..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• lol.. yes. Iknow what you mean.. I often recommend it to friends of mine that are going to be first time mommies.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:33 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I recommend the site like crazy lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:01 AM on Jul. 6, 2009