what would you call...

a web site that makes unique and funny shirts for kids? how much would you be willing to pay for a personalized shitr for your LO?

2cuteboysrmine

Asked by 2cuteboysrmine at 11:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "Dress your self" I guess...(not good with coming up with names for stuff like that) I would be willing to pay NO MORE then 15$ + shipping(but I hate when shipping is like 40$,that getts me mad)
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• ya im not creative enuff to think up names, but i would pay 10-15 bucks..with a maximum of $5 for shipping.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• haha amy mom found me one that said " Help! I've started talking and I can't shut up."
    hahaha it was great
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• between 10-15 dollars sound right.. I wouldn't pay anything more than that..

make sure you have a variety of tops.. I know I don't like t-shirts.. but love hoodies and tanks.

as for a name:

Whimsical Tees
    Dubious Blouses
    Eccentric Shirts
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• The most I've paid for a tshirt for my son was 19.99 at Del Sol. The one that turns color in the sun. If it was personalized with his name or picture, I would pay 15-20,
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2009