36 WEEKS...

WERE YOU DIALATED WITH YOUR FIRST CHILD AT 9 MONTHS? IF NOT WHEN DID YOU START DIALATING?? (I KNOW EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT) I THINK I AM JUST GETTING NERVOUS!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was dilated to 3cm for a month then 5cm for a month
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• well with my first child my water broke and they kept me in the hospital, but now i'm prego with my second child and i'm 36 weeks and i'm dialated 2 centimeters.
    hotmamma09

Answer by hotmamma09 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• With my children, I was dilated between 34 & 36 weeks. My doctor was not concerned because everything was normal, there were no physical concerns, I was not feeling any symptoms to be concerned about and my children were born healthy.
    If you're experiencing some anxiety and you need some comfort, have you talked to your husband and your doctor regarding your concern?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2009