high or low??

i have always heard stories of if you are carring a boy you carry high, or is it low??? which is it?? and is it true???

jannaboo

Asked by jannaboo at 11:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've heard both. Neither is true. You can't tell the sex from how you carry the baby. I had quite a few "experts" claim I was having a boy simply because of how I was carrying my baby. She's a she by the way.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• nope not true. The baby starts high and moves down when you get towards the end. So unless it changes from a boy to a girl at 34 weeks I would say not true at all.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I dont know how tru that is but ppl said I was carrying low even at 15wks and im having a boy. yes I was barely showing but the ppl I asked said it was low....even my sonographer said my baby was really low compared to how much space he actually has, he just like to huddle near my pelvic bone I guess...lol
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Everyone said I was having boys with both my pregnancys because of how i was carrying it was a boy the first time but I looked exactly the same with my girl. I think it just all depends on the person and how they carry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I've carried high the whole time. and its a boy. but it depends on your build I think. However 2 of my friends are both havin girls and they're both carrying really low.
    ArmyWife9-2-08

Answer by ArmyWife9-2-08 at 1:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2009