Does anyone got a helper?

I got a 3 yr old black lab and hes a BIG TEDDY BEAR!! When I was babysitting he took a dirty diaper and I told my mom hes bringing you a present and he took it to the kitchen and gave it to my mom! He just adored the little girl I was babysitting, then yesturday he took a little jar of horseraddish to my mom... hes like the helper dog!!

Mamalab07

Asked by Mamalab07 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dogs help the blind and wheel chair bound- you have a kind dog- keep him around for a long time.
    Anonymous

• That's totally cool, mine probably would have chewed up the diaper, lol.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Awwww that's so sweet. I wish my dogs did things like that. Nope mine are just big lugs that lay on the couch.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• That's the sweetest thing. I had a neurotic shelty and hyper, destructive dalmation.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:32 AM on Jul. 6, 2009