to date or not to date

I meet a great guy and i like him so much im becomeing an air head .He lives 30min away and both our schedules are crazy so we meet only when our days off match and its great but now i think he wants to get involved in family activities and then i feel he doesnt.For example i will ask him if he is sleeping over he will say no but then he wants the kids to go out with us .He is refusing to have sex with me now .He is 33 and i am 24 but we have alot in common and i know he likes me alot .I dont want to scare him away how do i ask what the hell do you want with out him freaking out .

hush84

Asked by hush84 at 11:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• How long have u been dating? Maybe he wants to get to know the whole you, and not be blinded by passionate sex. You should getto know the whole him, and not worry about sex. Because for some reason if sex becomes an issue later on, maybe he's so great, you'll be able to overlook it. I always learned the hard way, because I was always worried about whether or not they could have sex and if it would be good enough to keep them. Sex is important, but the way u are treated and the respect u get increases in value the longer u wait. Hang in there, have fun, and don't worry about that. You also have kids, so maybe he wants to make sure they like him enough before he gets physically involved with u.. Good Luck
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• yeah i hope thats it and we have had sex but he is shutting me out and is choosing well i dont know its all knew to be repsected and treated nice by someone other than my kids
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 1:01 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• You need to relax and onjoy the relationship
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• What she said^
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 6, 2009