Has anyone been to Mount Rushmore?

What can u reccomend to see there/ activities/ places to eat/ shows/ kid friendly places/ thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Travel

• ive never been there but live only a few hrs away. i hear the badlans are gorgeous to drive through, and the corn palace is somewhere around there too. that's supposed to be really cool!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 12:13 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• We have been to Mt Rushmore twice and loved it. The town you drive through to get to Mt. Rushmore has many little shops to look through. Also closer to Rapid City is Reptile Gardens and my boys loved it. The badlands are awesome, I must see. East of Rapid City is an old airplane museum I can't remember the name. We also panned for gold and did a lot of the caves. There is plenty to do with the kids.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2009