coul I have done damage?

I had a baby in Feb. and didn't get my period until april, so when it didn't come in june i didnt' think any thing of it. I took a test a few days ago and it was positive. I m pretty sure i got preg. in may. Well I've been drinking a lot of monsters and amp evergy drinks. and take excedrin every day. Do you think I could have done any harm to the baby????
Haven't had any energy drinks or medications since I found out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could have but u should just inform ur doctor of this i think the biggest thing that docs worry about with that is risk of miscarriage and if ur still carrying then thats half the battle the other half is easing ur mind and being healthy fromnow on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Generally, things you do before you know you are pregnant that could cause miscarriage, would do so before you knew you were pregnant. Make sense? The fact that you are at least half way into your first trimester is a good sign. I would definitely tell you doctor and just play it safe from now on.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i was drinking rockstars everyday, smoking pot, smoking 2packs a day, & drinking about 3-4 nights out of the week before i found out...i of course stopped when i found out (except im still battling with the cigarettes, but im down to 1-2 cigarettes a day which the doctor says is really good for how much i was smoking prior)...& now at 23weeks my lil man is wiggling around & is just fine =) i was told that if it was doing that much damage i would have miscarried before finding out (or shortly afterwards) but to just take care of myself from there on out. a good thing to do is go pick up some over the counter prenatals asap so that you can help build up those good things for baby =)
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 1:58 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I was doin alot worse with my first too and he has never had any problems and I had a good pregnancy and delivery I just was worried about the energy drinks because I know ppl who had miscarriges and were told it could've been from those. I still have a big bottle of prenatel vitamins from my last pregnancy that I started taking already.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jul. 6, 2009