at a crossroads. more of a rant than an actual question. someone will know the right answer to give

it seems more and more..right nowin my life..i cant explain it. im at some spiritual crossroads. some things are clearer than ever...some things are ever more confusing...a discussion with my husband made it even mroe difficult because well, he's an athiest. experiences i have physically had proved to me that something spiritual is their..if you felt and seen what i did you wouldnt doubt it for a second. but what that is exactly...is a confusing matter. a conflicting one. sighs. not sure which road to take from here but i trust i will be shown what to do next from something...or someone

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• is this related to the paranormal? Because if it is, I think you just told my story.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:30 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• The only answer I can give you Moki is..God is tugging at your heart, Holy Spirit is speaking to you and will wait for you to respond. He speaks in ways you can understand. God is real, the spiritual realm is real, His Love is so real. He loves you enough to tug at your heart and say in a way you can understand.. I am here... I am waiting for you. Just ask me anything.
    :-)
    See what happens then!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• paranormal...sure..i have that...tugging at my heart. does falling to your knee's crying count?
    weird past few days....past few week. its like im in some emotional/spiritual turmoil. i know i sound like a nut
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• pm me with more on this and we will talk :).. right now I think I'm going to bed.. but would really like to talk this out a little more..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:02 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I have chills right now. I fully believe that God is trying to draw you to Himself. I have been praying for you since June 28, for some reason (I really feel like God put you on my heart).

And it gives me chills to hear you say that in the last 2 weeks something has been happening. I noticed that in another post a few days ago and it encouraged me to pray even more. I know God is speaking to you.

He is so real.

(btw: I am not saying this to make you feel weird or anything. I just find it a VERY crazy coincidence. And I don't think it happened because "I" prayed for you, but I think God asked me to pray, because He is already at work in your life. Does that make sense? It has nothing to do with me, it is all about HIM and His great love for YOU!)
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:12 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i dont know. i know what is wrong with me. im crying right now for no reason.
    my husband thinks im nuts lol.

im going to church tomorrow for the first time in a very long time. we'll see
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I wouldn't usually tell someone something like this, but I just want you to know what is happening on my end. Maybe it will serve as a sort of confirmation, in case you were wondering if it was possible.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• to say im confused righ tnow..............is an understatement
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i mailed you cinna...sorry im just. im at a loss righ tnow. i havent felt this "vulnerable" in a really long time
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:22 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• “Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he [will eat] with Me” (Rev. 3:19-21 Amplified).

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2009