I think that I want to get pregnant again..

I know I just posted a question about getting my tubes tied, but I've been thinking a lot. My cousin is currently carrying my stillborn godchild. It is so devastating and i just want to cry. I have always wanted two kids and this was going to be my other child, but now I really want to have my own. My daughter is six months old and I think that this would be a good time to get pregnant so that way they grow up together. What do you think?

hayleighsmommy1

Asked by hayleighsmommy1 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I say go for it. My best friend and I were pregnant together last yr. She had a misscarriage and I ended up with a micro premie that passed away. We both got pregnant again right away, her daughter just turned 3 mo and I'm 37 weeks. Things happen for a reason. If my last son had gone to term I wouldn't be pregnant with my 3rd son that is due 7/24. If my friend hadn't had her misscarriage she wouldn't have her beautiful baby Natalie. It might be hard but she'll be happy for you. My friend found out she was pregnant with her daughter within the week that I lost my son. When she lost her last 1 I was still happily pregnant with my son. We were there for each other and in the end we both get the babies we wanted, it just took us some time.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 5:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i say go for it! its very sad about your cousin but if u want another baby go for it!!! and im sure your cousin will have success next time she tries
    preggyjackie21

Answer by preggyjackie21 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I say go for it. If your relationship is strong she will be happy for you.

I have a close friend who has been trying for #1 for over 5 years. My dh and I decided to try for #4 this past winter. I am now 12 weeks along. She could never be happier for us.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 8:12 AM on Jul. 6, 2009