has anyone had a miscarriage

at 5 months or over?

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had one at 20 weeks
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• past 20 weeks it is a still born . i have not but im sorry for your loss
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• actually it is not always a stillborn....when I had my miscarriage they did a D&E...they would not let me deliver my baby vaginally or by c-section. the doctor said it was a miscarriage not a stillbirth..
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:59 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• no i'm 22 weeks prego i have not lost my baby i was just wondering to see if i still have to be careful or not.
    maris1192

Answer by maris1192 at 12:59 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• honey, it is a long 40 weeks of a pregnancy filled with worry. Since I had my miscarriage, I have two great healthy kids. Jacob is 3 and Emily is 19 months old. you will always need to be careful of what you do and how you do it..by now you should be feeling the baby move or will feel him soon. That is a huge relief all on it's own. Since this is your first child, you are going to be asking yourself with every movement that baby makes, IS THAT NORMAL. I hope you do well in the last half of your pregnancy...Have fun during the last half. Take a lot of belly pics get the room ready, have a baby shower, AND GET PAMPERED!! Good Luck!
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 1:05 AM on Jul. 6, 2009