Do you think I had a miscarriage?

Ok... so I had a miscarriage in March, I bleed for atleast 3 weeks, and then the last week I ended up miscarrying and the bleeding was heavy and I had cramping etc... they took bloodtest to check my HCG levels and did ultrasounds...to make sure I was done miscarrying...

ok so since then I had two periods... I had my period on May 8th, and then I was late, and had what I thought were pregnancy symptoms, so I took 3 different tests, each about 1 week apart, until I started my period on July1st. Well before my period I had cramping (like a week before), then I started and it was VERY light, maybe one day seemed normal, but the rest felt like spotting etc. Well, today, only had one bright red spotting and then nothing. I had some cramping on and off, not too badly. Well, I just went pee to wipe and I saw what looked like brown blood, but it the texture was like toilet paper/tissue feeling. I don't really know, cont.

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Health

• but when I had my miscarriage in march I had heavy bleeding when I finally did miscarrying, but toward the end it looking the same... brown blood with tissue looking texture. Could that have been the baby I miscarried, and could that be what happened this time? Or am is it just my period ending?
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:58 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• After I miscarried the first time, my periods were all messed up for about a year. I was also very fearful of miscarrying again. So, I read a lot into things like longer periods, heavier bleeding etc. You should ask your doctor and maybe keep track of your cycles for a while to see if there are any hormone deficienties or anything else that needs to be treated. Take care. I know that it takes time to recover from a miscarraige emotionally and physically.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I agree with triggermom...You should consider going back to your OB/GYN for a checkup just to see if there is/isn't something else going on.
    HeatherV.

Answer by HeatherV. at 2:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• ok, I did go back bout a week ago and he did an exam and said he wasn't worried about anything.... but my health insurance just expired and I have to wait a month for our new one/ :(
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 11:32 AM on Jul. 6, 2009